Digital Marketing Executive – PPC/Adwords
We now have an opportunity for someone to undertake digital marketing, and other office based duties as required. We are looking to appoint an ambitious and results driven individual with a digital marketing or similar degree or at least two years’ experience in a marketing role where you will have gained a sound understanding of enquiry generation through various digital marketing channels. The role will involve marketing both new and existing services to customers and prospects. You will have demonstrable experience of marketing through online, digital and social media channels and developing customer engagement. You will also have a sound working knowledge of web content development and be competent with database management.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with small to medium sized dealerships within the automotive industry to implement and deliver consistent and integrated paid search campaigns.
- Keyword research and identify target keywords for paid search campaigns
- Set up paid search campaigns
- Write compelling ad copy text
- Manage and optimise paid search campaigns
- Make & implement recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Responsible for managing campaign budgets efficiently
- Responsible for ensuring the campaign KPIs are met
As a PPC executive you will be responsible for setup, optimisation and analysing of PPC campaigns. Highly organised, you should be comfortable working on your own initiative, managing multiple tasks and delivering to tight deadlines.
For full details including personal skills & required experience, and to apply via Indeed, please click here.
We now have an opportunity for someone to join our small team to undertake event administration, and other office based duties. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and detailed person to support our customers in delivering exceptional sales based events. You will be guided in everything you do but will also be expected to use your initiative to develop and improve processes to improve our offering to the customers we serve.
The right candidate will need to demonstrate the following essential attributes:
- you must be extremely competent with Microsoft Excel (and other Microsoft products)
- a keen eye for detail as there will be work with customer data and proof reading required
- good interpersonal skills
- confidence answering the telephone
- a good standard of written English
- good organisation skills to meet crucial deadlines
- excellent time-management skills
For full details, and to apply via Indeed, please click here.
If you would like to discuss any of our vacancies, call Amy for an informal chat on 01325 776410 9:00 am to 5:30pm, or call Fraser on
07860 775592 any time.