MotorVise (Automotive) Ltd is a small but exciting business based at Colburn Business Park offering automotive retail solutions within the motor industry.
Specialising in consultancy, training, systems and event management for manufacturers and dealerships in the UK motor industry, we are passionate about what we do. Through delivering excellent results for our customers, demand for our various services is growing fast. As such we now have an opportunity for someone to join our small team to support office administration and resource.
In our team you will make a massive difference and as such we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and detailed person to support with administration tasks within the office. This role is vitally important in supporting an efficient office environment, and supports the running of all departments where required. This includes a range of tasks from taking and directing calls in the office, booking accommodation and flights, and co-ordinating stock counts and sending items to customers.
The right candidate will need to demonstrate the following essential attributes:
– you must be extremely competent with Microsoft Excel (and other Microsoft products)
– a keen eye for detail
– good interpersonal skills
– confidence answering the telephone and dealing with customers daily
– experience in diary management
– a good standard of written English and basic mathematical ability
– good organisation skills to meet crucial deadlines
– excellent time-management skills
– full UK driving licence
We know our people are the most important part of our business and we treat them as such. We understand work home life balance and whilst expecting a very high standard of commitment whilst at work, we also know the importance of being able to turn off and relax when not at work.
Benefits of working for MotorVise include:
– Contributory pension
– Personal training sessions before work (optional)
– Car valeting
– Yoga sessions after work (optional)
– Numerous off site staff events throughout the year
– We make it a great place to work!
Hours are full-time permanent (Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm) and remuneration will be in line with experience.
If you would like to discuss this role then call Amy for an informal chat on 01325 776410 9:00 am to 5:30pm or call Fraser on 07860 775592 any time.
If you think you have the right skills and attributes to make a difference to a small but growing business then please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.