This course is suitable for any personnel who have responsibility for, and provide leadership to, the dealership sales team; whether Sales Managers, Dealer Principals or other business owners. The course is not suitable for Sales Executives or normal sales people unless looking to move in to a management position.
The course looks at how to manage people, the sales process, and the various products within the sales department to deliver maximum returns for the business.
1 day course
- What are the objectives of a Sales Manager?
- Understanding how best to manage your team, even when it’s not easy.
- Where should you look to increase sales and profitability?
- Management of the sales process to deliver maximum business returns.
- Managing the people interactions with an enquiry management system.
- KPI’s in the sales department and how to improve them.
- Routines and disciplines – daily, weekly and monthly.
- Quick health check, how to sell more cars fast.
“The course helped define the Sale Manager role and all aspects of the sales process.”
“Filled in a huge number of blanks I had about the business. Learnt about ‘best practice.”
Delegate rate £295 +VAT per delegate.
On site at your dealership POA.
If you would like to discuss your training requirements, or to book this training course, please do contact us now!