This comprehensive course is designed to develop the skills and knowledge of dealership personnel with responsibility for any aspect of customer service.
1 day course
- Understanding what makes customers complain & understanding their feelings when they first make a complaint.
- The complaint handling process from start to finish and when to move to each stage.
- Understanding the importance of body language and tone of voice within this process.
- Understanding how to demonstrate active listening skills to a customer and how to show empathy and understanding without admitting liability.
- How to make a customer believe you care, you are interested and you genuinely understand what they want.
- Taking ownership of the issue, putting a plan in place and setting expectations with the customer.
- The importance of exceeding expectations and over-delivering against your promises.
- Turning a complaining customer into a long term advocate of the business.
Delegate rate £295 +VAT per delegate.
On site at your dealership POA.
If you would like to discuss your training requirements, or to book this training course, please contact us now!