All dealership personnel with responsibility for customer service management.
Key learning outcomes:
- Understanding what makes customers complain.
- Understanding the customer’s feelings when they first make a complaint.
- Understanding ‘escalators’ and ‘diffusers’ when handling a customer complaint.
- Understanding how to demonstrate active listening skills to a customer and how to show empathy and understanding without admitting liability.
- The complaint handling process and when to move to each stage.
- How to make a customer believe you care, you are interested and you genuinely understand what they want.
- Taking ownership of the issue, putting a plan in place and setting expectations with the customer.
- The importance of exceeding expectations and over delivering against your promises.
- Turning a complaining customer into a long term advocate of the business.