This course is suitable for any personnel who have responsibility for, and provide leadership to, the dealership service team; whether Service Managers, Dealer Principals or other dealership owners.
Key learning outcomes:
- The objectives of a Service Manager.
- Management of your people, even when it’s not easy.
- The performance review – objectives, structure and timescales.
- What to do when a member of your team is not responding.
- Disciplinary processes and the importance of documentation.
Want to book onto this course?
Fill in your details below and we will be in touch to discuss your training needs.