This course is suitable for dealership Receptionists / Showroom Hosts.
Key learning outcomes:
- What is meant by a ‘customer experience’.
- Good and bad examples of practice and how they impact on the ‘customer experience’.
- The role and responsibilities of a world class Receptionist / Showroom Host.
- Basic communication techniques both on the telephone and face to face.
- Ideas for ‘best practice’ that will deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- How to handle difficult calls and customers with complaints.