All dealership personnel including management.
Key learning outcomes:
- The basics of motor vehicle technology.
- The benefits of a clear and confident style of communication of technical matters to both colleagues and customers.
- Cutting through the industry jargon.
- The development of the modern day motor vehicle.
- The importance of regular servicing and preventative maintenance.
- How to explain the benefits of a service plan.
- The importance of controlling vehicle preparation standards and associated costs.
This is the recommended first workshop in the skills development process.
Want to book onto this course?
Fill in your details below and we will be in touch to discuss your training needs.