This comprehensive course is designed to develop the skills and knowledge of dealership personnel with responsibility for any aspect of customer service.
1 day course
- Understanding what makes customers complain & understanding their feelings when they first make a complaint.
- The complaint handling process from start to finish and when to move to each stage.
- Understanding the importance of body language and tone of voice within this process.
- Understanding how to demonstrate active listening skills to a customer and how to show empathy and understanding without admitting liability.
- How to make a customer believe you care, you are interested and you genuinely understand what they want.
- Taking ownership of the issue, putting a plan in place and setting expectations with the customer.
- The importance of exceeding expectations and over-delivering against your promises.
- Turning a complaining customer into a long term advocate of the business.
Delegate rate £295 +VAT per delegate.
On site at your dealership POA.
If you would like to discuss your training requirements, or to book this training course, please contact us now!
Let’s Talk! 01325350966