This comprehensive course is designed to develop the skills and knowledge of dealership aftersales team with regards to selling parts, clothing, accessories and service, with the aim of maximising sales and business performance. This includes Parts & Service Advisors, Service & Aftersales Managers and business owners / Dealer Principals.
1 day course
- Understanding databases and marketing including scheduled communications.
- Understanding the opportunities to capture data in parts, clothing, accessories and service, whether face to face, electronically or on the phone.
- Understanding the importance of process driven service & MOT due date management, to ensure these key dates are not forgotten.
- Understanding service and MOT marketing outcomes; dead, defeated, deferred, dealt.
- Maximising return on investment by choosing the correct method of communication at the right time.
- Using good sales process to maximise the revenue from customers visiting the aftersales department through add-ons and up-selling.
- Marketing the aftersales business in quieter months.
- Effective marketing of accessories and clothing throughout the car sales process and during after-sales visits.
Delegate rate £295 +VAT per delegate.
On site at your dealership POA.
If you would like to discuss your training requirements, or to book this training course, please contact us now!