An active social media presence and a functional website are fundamental to the success of your online marketing as a dealership. When you have video on your website you immediately turn static pages into a dynamic site that attracts and keeps visitors with engaging content. As such video content is increasingly key to creating a successful website for your automotive dealership.
If you have a bespoke requirement please talk to us! Our video production team has worked on projects that have aired on the BBC and ITV and deliver the very highest quality videos to ensure your company looks professional and creates a favourable and lasting impression.
Scroll through the gallery below to see some of the videos that we have produced.
There are many different ways of including video content on your site.
GETTING TO KNOW YOU VIDEOS
- A short video welcoming visitors to your website.
- An ‘about us’ video that explains who you are, what you do, and how you focus on your customers.
- Profile videos that introduce your employees and help customers get to know you and your team before they event visit your dealership.
- Customer testimonial videos that give credibility to your business and demonstrate your customer focus.
- A virtual tour of your current dealership or new dealership if you’re moving premises.
Use video to support and promote a sales or special event just as you would create a traditional ad
- Moving to new premises? Let your customers see inside before event visiting the showroom!
- Use video to notify customers of upcoming special events.
- Used car specials videos – double the speed of sale of vehicles on Autotrader with a professional video for selected cars.
VEHICLE MODEL / DEMONSTRATION VIDEOS
- Use video to demonstrate the product features of the cars you sell.
- Explain your Approved Used Car offering to your customers.
- Why buy from your dealership?
- What do you do to each car before it is sold?
- What is included?
- Create an overview video for your customers to describe the features and benefits of the vehicle model you are selling and increase conversions by up to 100%.
WHY IS VIDEO CONTENT IMPORTANT?
The longer a visitor stays on your site, the higher you will rank in Google. Businesses that include video on their site generally see;
- higher engagement rates
- higher click-through rates
- higher conversion rates
- Statistically videos on social media receive 1200% more interaction than text and image posts combined
- 90% of people say that a product video is used to decide whether or not to buy
- Videos humanise your business and allow you to connect with your customers / visitors and showcase your brand’s personality.
- Keep your web / social media content user friendly. Video content appeals to the 40% of people prefer to get their information visually.
Whatever your video requirements, please talk to us!
Let’s Talk! 01325 637 251
“Dealerships have moved from being places to shop and explore, as they were in the days of in-dash tape decks, to mere points of sale. The average in-market shopper makes just two visits to a dealer before making a purchase. There’s no substitute for sliding into the driver’s seat, but consumers increasingly turn to YouTube before a test drive. In fact, one in three adults in the U.S. watches auto content on YouTube once per month.”
James Reutershan – Google Automotive.