At MotorVise we offer a comprehensive range of products and services that will help the world’s leading automotive brands improve business processes, deliver happier customers, and drive sustainable change to carbon-neutral transport!
We truly value every member of our team, our differences in character and skills, and have a strong culture of supporting each other to solve problems and deliver outstanding services to our customers. Our team is empowered to do the right thing, guided by the MotorVise brand values. As such they genuinely influence the success of the business. By being the very best at what we do we all take pride in being part of an award-winning team!!
You will be responsible for…
– Effectively communicating MotorVise’s proposition and services to both existing clients and prospects, using a variety of channels.
– Keeping up to date on industry trends, new legislation, and market conditions through B2B press and affiliate content to develop a keen commercial awareness that will serve your campaigns.
– Maximising the use of an existing CRM platform while also looking for new ways to innovate the company’s processes to better serve clients.
– Maintain the company website and direct organic traffic towards it through content marketing, social media, and SEO efforts.
– Directing the company’s brand and tone of voice to help it stand out as an authority in its industry nationally and internationally.
– Develop materials suitable for marketing such as client testimonials, case studies, and articles.
The ideal candidate will…
– Be a confident, innovative marketer with more than enough drive and ambition to spearhead the marketing activities of the company.
– Temper their ideas with commercial awareness. Knowledge of the automotive industry is not essential, but the enthusiasm to learn is required.
– Have knowledge of communication channels both online and offline – these will be integral to campaign execution.
– Work well independently but also in collaboration with directors and support staff. As we are a small company, working with key individuals to gain their trust and buy-in will help your ideas put their strongest foot forward.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
– On-site parking
– Contributory pension
– Regular car valet FOC
– Personal Training sessions before work (optional).
– Regular celebrations and staff events, including our fantastic overnight break in the run-up to Christmas.
– Great office environment
– Complimentary tea, coffee, juice, biscuits, and fruit!
- Real opportunities to progress your career as the company grows.
Salary: £19,000.00-£25,000.00 per year