• Returning your car dealership staff after furlough
    • 2800
    • 0

    Returning your car dealership staff after furlough

    The National Franchised Dealer’s Association (NFDA) recently published some of the findings from its latest post-lockdown automotive retail survey which showed that only 35% of dealerships had completed the return of all their staff to work following the COVID-19 lockdown period. With the end to the Government furlough scheme in sight, the time is fast approaching for the remaining 65% of dealerships to make a decision on the future of their remaining furloughed staff, and for those lucky enough to have a job to return to, how best to reintegrate them after a lengthy absence.

  • Automotive industry statement by Fraser Brown, MD of MotorVise
    • 2430
    • 0

    Automotive industry statement by Fraser Brown, MD of MotorVise

    In line with the decision of many of our customers to close sales showrooms to customers, I believe it is the right time to minimise the operations of my own business. As such, many of the MotorVise team have now been furloughed and the office closed. I am still here to help!

*The information and quoted statistics contained in this website are for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. We can inform you what is likely to be achievable for your business before entering into a contract for any of our products and services.


Copyright © 2020 MotorVise (Automotive) Ltd.
Registered Office: 8 Bailey Court, Colburn Business Park, Colburn, North Yorkshire, DL9 4QL. Registered in England and Wales. Company Registration Number: 09218864.