This course is suitable for any personnel who have responsibility for, and provide leadership to, the dealership sales team; whether Sales Managers, Dealer Principals or other business owners. The course is not suitable for Sales Executives or normal sales people unless looking to move in to a management position.
The course looks at how to manage people, the sales process, and the various products within the sales department to deliver maximum returns for the business.
1 day course
- What are the objectives of a Sales Manager?
- Understanding how best to manage your team, even when it’s not easy.
- Where should you look to increase sales and profitability?
- Management of the sales process to deliver maximum business returns.
- Managing the people interactions with an enquiry management system.
- KPI’s in the sales department and how to improve them.
- Routines and disciplines – daily, weekly and monthly.
- Quick health check, how to sell more cars fast.
“The course helped define the Sale Manager role and all aspects of the sales process.”
“Filled in a huge number of blanks I had about the business. Learnt about ‘best practice.”
Delegate rate £295 +VAT per delegate.
On site at your dealership POA.
If you would like to discuss your training requirements, or to book this training course, please do contact us now!
Let’s Talk! 01325350966